Building a Small Giant
Consultants & Senior Consultants
QVARTZ is a management consulting company with Nordic heritage and global reach. We are firmly rooted in the traditional professional values of tier-one management consulting, but aspire to change the consulting industry from within. For two consecutive years, we have been ranked no. 1 on Company Culture by VAULT, and we take great pride in nourishing our relations – internally and externally. At QVARTZ, we are on a continuous journey, following our clients around the globe and constantly exploring new opportunities to strengthen our position. We currently have offices in Scandinavia, Europe, Asia and the US.
For our office in New York City, we are currently looking for dedicated entry-level Consultants and Senior Consultants to join us on our journey and help build a small consulting giant in the US.
As an entry-level Consultant, you work closely with your team to identify key issues, conduct thorough analyses and provide insightful recommendations to clients. We are looking for graduates with a four-year Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree who:
- Have a curious and creative mind combined with strong analytical skills
- Are characterized by a high level of drive, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Possess a solid balance of intellectual capabilities and excellent people skills
- Have strong academic records and big hearts that beat for management consulting and for building our civilization
As a Senior Consultant, you will be the driving force in problem solving and engage clients to anchor solutions and recommendations. As you grow into this role, we expect you to act as a sparring partner for the client and your project team while building long-term relations. We are looking for both entry-level and experienced candidates who:
- Hold a Master’s or an MBA degree (for experienced candidates preferably also minimum two years’ experience from a leading consultancy)
- Work exceptionally well in a fast-moving, ever-evolving entrepreneurial environment
- Have a strong analytical mind-set as well as excellent people skills
- Are strong team players who are passionate about leading others and bringing the best out of team members
At QVARTZ, we do not see ourselves as an organization, but as a civilization built on trust – in the people we work with, in their intentions, abilities and their worth as human beings. An important part of your role will therefore be to contribute to developing the QVARTZ civilization and your colleagues.
Fill out the application form here (Bachelor’s and Master’s: Please enclose cover letter, resume and grades. MBAs: Please enclose cover letter and resume). We will interview relevant candidates on an ongoing basis. Candidates need to have a US work visa in place or hold a US citizenship. If you have any questions, please reach out to Susanna Hassby.