Come help us grow
We are a management consulting company with offices in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Hamburg, New York, Amsterdam and Singapore. Our heritage is Nordic and our reach is global. We deliver what we like to call ‘next practice’ management consulting: the ability to tackle & solve complex problems combined with the ability to engage & mobilise client organisations. Rigorous analysis hand in hand with behavioural change, helping companies towards their next practice.
Our People team is now looking for a skilled, dedicated and well-structured Recruiting Manager to join our Stockholm office. We have ambitious growth plans, and our new colleague will help ensure that recruiting and onboarding is conducted with the highest quality and with the uniqueness for which we are known.
As a Recruiting Manager, your main responsibility will be to ensure smooth, timely and efficient recruiting processes for consulting staff in all our seven offices. In this role, you will be required both to put on your thinking cap and to get your hands dirty when you:
- Establish growth plans and recruiting targets in co-operation with main stakeholders, and moreover maintain the yearly overview and calendar of activities
- Mobilise and lead teams to support the planning of recruiting and employer branding efforts (primarily in our newer locations)
- Drive our recruiting concept and run processes for all consulting roles as well as provide executional support of recruiting activities, including candidate management
- In collaboration with People managers and our Academy team, ensure successful onboarding of senior hires
- Actively support and develop Recruiting Coordinators, and be part of the People leadership team
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have strong project management skills,and an ability to keep an eye on longer-termgoals while ensuring that all details are in place
- You have experience from managementconsulting or another professional servicesenvironment
- You are flexible, adaptable and able to “buildas you go”
- You easily build relations with mainstakeholders
- You have strong communication skills with fullworking proficiency in English as well as one ofthe Scandinavian languages
- You probably have 5-7 years’ work experience
Today, our People team consists of 13 people running Recruiting, Onboarding, Academy/Training, Staffing and People Development processes. We take pride in helping, supporting and developing one another and often work across the different offices. We talk and see each other often, we laugh a lot and we embrace each other’s differences. This role offers the opportunity to be part of an exciting growth journey in an international field.
Send your application along with your resume no later than February 20 to Sara Magnusson. We will interview relevant candidates on an ongoing basis.