Do you know how to juggle the numbers?
Accountant for QVARTZ Copenhagen (maternity cover)
QVARTZ is looking for a passionate Accountant with solid experience and an eye for both details and deadlines.
As our new full-time Accountant, you will be part of a team of eight highly motivated colleagues in a dynamic, fun and welcoming workplace. We are a busy bunch, but we do our utmost to have fun and help each other when needed. We value professionalism and have a continuous focus on adding business value. Your main tasks will be expense handling and debt collection as well as posting and payment of vendor invoices. Moreover, your tasks will include:
- VAT reporting and other mandatory/relevant reporting
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Monthly closing tasks and reconciliations, e.g. accruals
- Supporting the team with projects and ad hoc tasks
We are looking for a person with a positive and distinct can-do attitude who thrives in a dynamic environment. Moreover, we would like you to:
- Possess solid knowledge of bookkeeping/accounting routines
- Have some experience in Navision (not a requirement)
- Be proficient in Danish and English
- Be proactive and self-motivated and approach tasks with a flexible mindset
- Be characterised by a high level of enthusiasm and energy, with a strong determination to succeed
- Have an eye for details and deadlines
- Possess good Excel skills
The position is a one-year maternity cover at our Copenhagen office with the possibility of subsequent permanent employment. Hartmanns A/S handles the full recruitment process on behalf of QVARTZ, and will interview relevant candidates on an ongoing basis. You can apply here by uploading your application and CV in English. Please direct any questions about the positions to Anne Nyvang.