It’s not where you come from. It’s where you belong
QVARTZ is a management consulting company based on a Nordic heritage and with a global reach. Results and relationships are our core values and represented in everything we do. Our civilisation counts 325 unique individuals, comprising one big and unified team with a common desire to change the management consulting industry from within. We are experiencing rapid growth and are currently looking for new Senior Consultants to join our team in Hamburg.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be the driving force in problem solving and moreover engage clients to anchor solutions and recommendations. As you grow into this role, we expect you to act as a sparring partner for the client and your project team, while building long-term relations. Your primary tasks will be to:
- Work closely with your team to identify key issues and provide insightful recommendations
- Design and manage own analyses and workstreams
- Coordinate activities across stakeholders, both internally and within the client organisation
- Support and guide client team members and junior colleagues
At BÜLOW & QVARTZ, we take great pride in developing and caring for people. We do not see ourselves as an organisation, but as a collective. A civilisation built on trust – in the people we work with, in their intentions, abilities and their worth as human beings. An important part of your role as Senior Consultant will therefore be to contribute to developing the BÜLOW & QVARTZ civilisation and your colleagues.
Whether your educational background is in business, engineering, science or something completely different is not the decisive factor. What tips the scale is that you are passionate about management consulting, want to move things forward and are a true team player. We would also like you to:
- Hold a master’s degree with strong academic records and minimum two years’ experience from a leading consultancy
- Have a proven track record of solid problem solving
- Be characterised by a high level of drive, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Have a strong analytical mindset as well as excellent people skills
- Be able to communicate fluently in German and English
If you are an experienced candidate and our beliefs resound with yours, go ahead and apply here. We will interview relevant candidates on an ongoing basis. The start date is flexible, but the sooner the better. If you have any questions, please contact Nina Böhm at email@example.com.