Do you want to help boost
our digitisation journey?
Digital student assistant
QVARTZ is now looking for an ambitious student with a particular interest in analysing and visualising internal data that is extracted from various processes. You will join our in-house Digitalisation team, which works to improve utilisation of internal data to drive better decision making. Your main task will be to help prepare and structure data, and create visualisations for specific weekly and monthly processes such as People and Finance dashboards.
– Structured and precise
– Not afraid of administrative tasks (data cleaning)
– A good sense of business processes
– Innovative in solving technical issues
– Has an eye for operational stability (sustainable solutions)
– Can pick the right visualisations for data to be presented
– People skills combined with drive, ambition and execution power
– Knowledge about relational databases
– Experience with Power BI (or QlikView,Tableau or similar)
– Experience with Power Query and Excel
– Not afraid of APIs
– Simple programming (mainly in C#, VBA and DAX, but Python and R is a plus)
You are studying a technical or semi-technical programme, i.e. software development, information management, digital innovation management or similar. You have achieved good grades while gaining professional experience during internships or student positions. We expect you to work 15-20 hours/week, with flexibility to accommodate your school commitments.
Apply here no later than April 15 by filling out the application form on (choose ‘Administration’ and ‘Copenhagen’). We will interview relevant candidates on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions, please reach out to Digital Project Manager, Martin Clausen.