Want to join the
coolest crew in town?
Morten, Dan-Lin, Jens, Joakim, Nicklas, Emil, Kathrine, Jeldrik, Mathias, Morten, Cathrine, Alexander, Lea, Pierce, Olivia, Emma, Jonas, Peter, Amalie, Nicolaj, Anne-Sophie, Gustav and Jonas. These 23 competent and highly dedicated individuals constitute our ingenious team of Junior Consultants. Right now, we are looking for more sharp students to join their team in Copenhagen.
Besides being a part of an energetic community that adds considerable value to our civilisation, our Junior Consultants gain insight into the field of consulting as well as hands-on experience by participating in projects with leading Scandinavian clients. As a Junior Consultant, you will work closely together with some of the brightest minds in the industry, performing tasks similar to those of full-time consultants. Moreover, you can expect:
- A steep learning curve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Client and project exposure
- A potential career path after finishing your studies
- First-hand experience of the life of management consulting
- Development of your analytical toolbox
- A fun and engaging workplace
- ~20 hours per week
You are a third-year BSc student in business, engineering or science – or something completely different. We would also like you to:
- Be among the best in your class, and passionately curious about management consulting
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills
- Be characterised by a high level of drive, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
If these aspects resonate with you, go ahead and apply here no later than May 6, 2018. The selected candidates will be invited to a full recruitment day on June 1, 2018. If you have any questions, please contact Susanna Hassby.