QVARTZ is looking for a creative, passionate and versatile content writer and editor to craft texts for our offices in the Nordics, Germany and the US.
We are a management consulting company with Nordic roots and global reach. Results and relationships are our core values and represented in everything we do. Our high-caliber and closely knit Marketing team is now looking for a content writer and editor to work across the team's content needs. We are looking for an individual who is creative, very attentive to detail, highly proficient in English and who can write towards different angles and target audiences.
As our new content writer and editor, your main tasks will be to:
- Write or edit copy, including for website and social media, invitations, ads, knowledge pieces and articles
- Ensure consistency and high quality across all written communication in QVARTZ
- Proofread a wide variety of texts for various channels
- Own QVARTZ' English writing standards and update Style Guide as needed
- Write subtitles and other short texts for video/graphic displays
- Participate in additional administrative and marketing projects as needed
The ideal candidate thrives in a high-paced environment with often-changing priorities. You take initiative, follow through and are responsible, flexible and dependable – keeping your spirits high even during a busy working day. You are professional and a true team player. You hold a university degree and have experience from the management consulting industry or another professional service provider. You have native or near-native proficiency in English with sharp written and verbal communication skills. Moreover, you should:
- Possess a creative mind that can think dynamically across content and platform needs
- Be able to conceptualize and frame complex content
- Be a proactive self-starter who can work independently while also displaying strong collaborative skills
- Have experience in crafting content for a brand, adhering to the well-defined tone and voice depending on audiences and content types
Our Marketing team consists of seven dedicated colleagues and two energetic student assistants. We collaborate closely in the team and always go to lengths to help, support and develop each other. At QVARTZ, we take great pride in developing and caring for people. We offer a wide range of social activities and employee benefits and have a lot of fun.
The start date is flexible, but the sooner the better. Please contact Sofie Wilms at +45 29 68 69 60 if you have any questions.