If you thrive developing new features and products in a fast-paced environment and know your way around .NET, Ruby on Rails or Django, you might be our new Application Developer. QVARTZ Analytics is a knowledge hub of 30+ specialists within advanced analytics and digital solutions. From our offices in Copenhagen, Sydney and Manila, we help clients drive more business value by providing new business insights through advanced data analysis while creating measurable business impact and sustainable change. We are currently building a pioneer team of Application Developers in Manila to help us grow our software products.
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for the application’s feature development covering customizations and deployments. You will have a supporting role in the development of new features and products and have a close cooperation with the product owner and customers in terms of product requirements. This may require frontend and/or backend changes. Moreover, you will be configuring containers for deployment and setup basic logging/monitoring on a cloud environment. Apart from the technical role, you will be part of creatively molding the product with customers and the internal features core team
You have experience in most parts of the development cycle, and you enjoy learning new tech and building products that you feel proud of. You have a proactive and independent approach to your tasks and are able to take a rough and bare concept of a product feature and develop it into a production-ready feature. On the technical side, we would like you to have:
- At least three years of production experience in minimum one strongly typed MVC framework (e.g. ASP, .NET MVC, Ruby on Rails, Django, etc.)
- Backend programing experience in C# using either .NET Core, Entity Framework, GraphQL
- Frontend programing experience in TypeScript using either React, Material-UI, Apollo GraphQL, Redux, Webpack, yarn, etc.
- Basic or beginner’s experience in cloud environment hosting and operations (deployment, logging, configuring) in any cloud provider (Azure or AWS). An advantage, though not a requirement, is to have container technology experience in Kubernetes (AKS) and Docker
- Knowledge of Git version control
The above tech stack is not locked as we continuously try to learn and incorporate modern solutions when appropriate.
QVARTZ Analytics is a fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial spirit, where you will be able to take part in building the company and taking QVARTZ Analytics to the next level. Experienced candidates are also encouraged to apply as we are able to provide more senior roles.
If you have any questions about the job or our recruitment process, please contact Scania Wong.