Would you like to work in the intersection between classic problem solving, innovative thinking and co-creation with intriguing clients? As an intern with QVARTZ, we offer you the full-blown management consulting experience where you will gain new personal and professional skills in our internal training program, solve complex problems together your project team and the client, and much more.
Right now, we are looking for curious and ambitious students who want to join us in Oslo as interns. You will be a part of a fast-growing civilization, work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry and be a valuable team member from day one.
- A steep learning curve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Client and project exposure
- First-hand experience of management consulting
- Development of your analytical toolbox
- A fun and engaging workplace
- Well under way in your studies, or about to complete your bachelor
- Among the best in your class, with an avid interest in management consulting
- Ambitious and enthusiastic
- Excellent at problem solving
Selected candidates will be invited to a full recruitment day on September 24. If you have any questions, please contact Kristine Berg Meland.