Would you like to work in the intersection between classic problem solving, innovative thinking and co-creation with intriguing clients? As an intern with QVARTZ, we offer you the full-blown management consulting experience where you will gain new personal and professional skills through our internal training program, solve complex problems together with your project team and the client, and much more.
Right now, we are looking for curious and ambitious students who want to join us in Oslo as interns. You will be a part of a fast-growing civilization, work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry and be a valuable team member from day one.
- A steep learning curve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Client and project exposure
- First-hand experience of management consulting
- Development of your analytical toolbox
- A fun and engaging workplace
- Well under way in your studies, or about to complete your bachelor
- Among the best in your class, with an avid interest in management consulting
- Ambitious and enthusiastic
- Excellent at problem solving
- Are able to communicate fluently in Norwegian and English
An internship lasts for 5-8 weeks and we are flexible about when you start. We will do our very best to accommodate your course requirements. Both before and during your internship, you will be part of the QVARTZ civilization and have a QVARTZ mentor and colleagues who will be ready to support you and help develop your professional and personal skills.
Selected candidates will be invited to a full recruitment day on September 24. If you have any questions, please contact Kristine Berg Meland.