Would you like to experience life as a management consultant from the front row and test whether it could be the right career path for you? As an intern with QVARTZ, you get to combine study life with hands-on work experience while getting a head start to your career. You will participate in projects with dedicated colleagues and intriguing clients, performing tasks similar to those of full-time consultants while strengthening your problem solving toolbox.
Right now, we are looking for ambitious students to join us as interns in Stockholm. So, if you have a creative mind combined with excellent analytical skills then keep on reading.
- A chance to work in teams with some of the brightest minds in the industry
- A steep learning curve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Client and project exposure
- Development of your analytical toolbox
- Are ideally in the third or fourth year of your studies
- Have a strong academic record, with an interest in management consulting
- Are ambitious, curious and enthusiastic
- Are excited about the prospect of joining us and helping to shape the future business of our clients
The internship lasts for ~8 weeks and can start all year with the exception of July. We will do our very best to accommodate your course requirements. Both before, during and after your internship, you will be part of the QVARTZ civilization and have a QVARTZ mentor and colleagues who will be ready to support you and help develop your professional and personal skills.
Selected candidates will be invited to a full recruitment day on October 3 or 4, 2019.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Semret Meskel.