Meet Anne-Sophie Kragh. She is one of our many talented and dedicated junior consultants. Alongside her studies in Finance and Strategic Management at Copenhagen Business School, she gains hands-on work experience and exposure to life as a full-time consultant in QVARTZ. We are currently looking for more passionate students like Anne-Sophie to join our team.
As a junior consultant with us, you will join an ingenious and energetic community that performs versatile tasks and adds considerable value to our civilization. Through a combination of client projects, internal work and an extensive internal training program, we will make sure that you constantly evolve and develop. Moreover, you can expect:
- A steep learning curve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Client and project exposure
- A potential career path after finishing your studies
- First-hand experience of the life of management consulting
- Development of your analytical toolbox
- A fun and engaging workplace
- ~20 hours per week
You are a second- or third-year BSc student in business, engineering or science – or perhaps a completely different subject. We would also like you to:
- Be among the best in your class and passionately curious about management consulting
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills
- Be characterized by a high level of drive and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
If you have any questions, please contact Susanna Hassby.