Are you curious about what a career in management consulting could look like? Being a Junior Consultant at QVARTZ is a unique chance for you to gain hands-on work experience and exposure to life as a full-time consultant with us. Through a combination of client projects, internal work and an extensive internal training program, we will make sure that you constantly evolve and develop.
Right now, we are looking for sharp and dedicated students to join our team in Oslo and become part of an energetic community of Junior Consultants across our offices. Moreover, you can expect:
- A steep learning curve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Client and project exposure
- A potential career path after finishing your studies
- First-hand experience of the life of management consulting
- Development of your analytical toolbox
- A fun and engaging workplace
- 15-20 hours of work per week, with a high degree of flexibility during your exam periods
You are an M.Sc. student, most likely in business, engineering or science, but perhaps a completely different line of study. What tips the scale is that you:
- Are among the best in your class and passionately curious about management consulting
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills
- Are characterized by a high level of drive and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Are empathetic, courageous, curious, full of bright ideas and eager to make a difference for clients and colleagues
If you have any questions, please reach out to Kristine Berg Meland.