Then go on and jump head first into the world of management consulting. Being a Junior Consultant at QVARTZ is not your regular student job. Right from the get go, you are considered an equal and valuable member of the team. You are encouraged to ask questions, present your findings and share your opinions – whether you are on a client project, working on internal material or taking part in our training program.
Right now, we are looking for talented students to join our team in Stockholm and become part of an energetic community of Junior Consultants across our offices. Moreover, you can expect:
- A steep learning curve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Client and project exposure
- A potential career path after finishing your studies
- First-hand experience of the life of management consulting
- Development of your analytical toolbox
- A fun and engaging workplace
- 15-20 hours of work per week, with a high degree of flexibility during your exam periods
You are a third-year BSc or first-year MSc student, most likely in business, engineering or science, but perhaps a completely different line of study. What tips the scale is that you:
- Are among the best in your class and passionately curious about management consulting
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills
- Are characterized by a high level of drive and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Are empathetic, courageous, curious, full of bright ideas and eager to make a difference for clients and colleagues
Selected candidates will be invited to a full recruitment day on October 3 or 4. If you have any questions, please reach out to Semret Meskel.