QVARTZ is looking for an ambitious student with a particular interest in driving the adaptation of digital tools across our offices in Europe, the U.S. and Asia. You will join an energetic in-house digitalization hub, working to improve the utilization of digital tools for efficiency gains and decision-making. Your main tasks will be to map user journeys for new and existing employees and create suggestions for improvements.
- Passionate, outgoing and creative
- A good sense of business processes
- Innovative in solving technical issues
- Has an eye for operational stability (sustainable technical solutions)
- Excellent people skills combined with drive, ambition and execution power
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge about communication tools (Skype, MS Teams, Office 365, SharePoint)
- Experience with user adoption
- Planning and facilitation of training sessions
- Production of training materials, i.e. user guides and videos
You are studying a business or semi-technical program, i.e. digital communication, information management, digital innovation management or similar. You have achieved good grades while gaining professional experience during internships or student positions. We expect you to work 15-20 hours/week, with flexibility to accommodate your school commitments. If you are a recent graduate looking for a part time position, feel free to apply as well.
We will interview relevant candidates on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions, please reach out to Martin Clausen.