We are in the people business, and people are what inspires us the most. People who dare, who have drive and who make a difference. Our civilisation counts 401 unique and courageous individuals, comprising one big and unified team with a common desire to change the management consulting industry from within. Together, we strive to explore new opportunities and help shape the future business of our clients. Our heritage is Nordic, but with offices in Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Hamburg, New York, Oslo, Singapore and Stockholm, our journey has only just begun.
For our Hamburg office, we are currently looking for talented consultants who want to join our journey and help move things forward. More specifically, we are looking for master’s students or recent graduates who:
- Have a curious and creative mind combined with strong analytical skills
- Are characterised by a high level of drive, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Possess a solid balance of intellectual capabilities and excellent people skills
- Have strong academic records and big hearts that beat for management consulting and for building our civilisation
- Are able to communicate fluently in German and English
At BÜLOW & QVARTZ, we take great pride in developing and caring for people. We do not see ourselves as an organisation, but as a collective. A civilisation built on trust – in the people we work with, in their intentions, abilities and their worth as human beings. An important part of your role as Consultant will therefore be to contribute to developing the QVARTZ civilisation and your colleagues.
We will interview relevant candidates on an ongoing basis. The start date is flexible, but the sooner the better. If you have any questions, please contact Nina Böhm.